Building a good engineering product is in our opinion the most exciting thing in the world. Applying concepts which originated more than two thousand years ago in logic and formalized by lambda calculus (yes, we know the curry-howard isomorphism), combining theoretical concepts with cutting edge technology and healthy pragmatism is what drives our engineering. Does the thought of working in such an environment interest you? Does working in cyber security interest you? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your role and responsibilities
- Working on implementing distributed message driven services across our infrastructure.
- Managing the huge amount of data used for statistical modelling and visualization.
- Integration of cutting edge security software inside our product portfolio.
- Handling UI interactions with distributed services.
Our perfect match
- Graduate or undergraduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline.
- Interest in the cyber security domain.
- Experience with Unix based operating systems.
- Valid work permit required.
- We think that the right culture is the key to successfully approach the growing complexity in the technology industry. Sharing a common vision, getting rational feedback and learning new things are our backbones to build this culture which promotes diversity and open opinions.
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str. with a developer friendly atmosphere which encourages learning and high quality results.
Some things we believe in:
- Removing code is more important than producing code if functionality stays the same!
- In learn we trust.
- Transparency and ownership.
- Fun in computing!