WHO WE ARE
MatrixWorks is a fast-growing tech start-up developing Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions for businesses. Industry experts and pioneers, we are using innovative technologies of AR and VR to bring new perspectives and improved performance to various industries.
Based in Berlin, one of the most thriving start-up scenes in the world, MatrixWorks is a part of HitFox Group, one of Europe’s top company builders and entrepreneurs network: 20+ companies, 1000+ professionals from the tech and business world.
As Communications & Marketing Intern, you will work directly with the management team and assist them in two major streams:
- Project management support with EMEA events
- Support of our VP of Business Development in the design of our communication strategy at the events (overall objectives, key messages…)
- Preparation of event and related marketing assets (roll-ups, flyers, videos...)
- Production and management of marketing metrics, including KPI analysis and presentation
- Management of Events budget
- Roll-out of a digital marketing and communications strategy:
- Creation and edition of original online content related to the AR and VR topics (blog posts, newsletters…)
- Production of unique & innovative content on various social platforms to create awareness for AR/VR use-cases
- Management of our social media presence and community (Twitter, Facebook, linkedIn, Instagram…) on a daily basis
- Monitoring and growing of our online presence using influencer marketing and common tools (Google Analytics, SEO...)
- Website Content Management
- Marketing Campaign Development and Execution
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
All candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent oral and written communication in German and English
- Passionate about content marketing
- Heavily active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and others. 1000+ followers on Instagram is a plus.
- Outgoing personality with strong verbal + written communication skills
- Solid experience in copywriting/blogging/newsletters, particularly in tech-related topics
- Appetite for and basic knowledge of the VR and AR universe
- Previous experience in event management
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset: ability to work in autonomy, appetite for constant self-improvement, excellence in execution
The ideal candidate also has:
- Excellent knowledge of the influencers landscape in tech, AR and VR
- Previous experience in AR or VR software marketing
- Graphic design experience
- Good understanding of one or all of the following industries: Automotive, Manufacturing & Engineering, Real Estate & Construction
Apply online with your one-page CV. We´re looking forward to being in touch!