We’re FinReach, a Berlin-based FinTech startup within the FinLeap company builder, focused on enabling excellence in retail banking through Software-as-a-Service solutions. Thanks to our first product line end customers can effortlessly change from their old bank accounts to a new one with just a few clicks in less than 10 minutes. We’ve already gained great traction in Germany, Austria and Spain, where +500 banks use our solutions and 100,000+ accounts were switched through them. Shortly, our third product will be launched and we are currently increasing efforts to further develop our product portfolio whilst expanding our geographical reach.
We’re currently looking for a Working Student / intern - US Business Development (m/f) to join our business development team in Berlin to support us with preparing our international expansion to the US. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will work together with our Head of Business Development (Alexis) to prepare our expansion to the US market
- You will learn what it takes to expand to a new market, and support our go-to-market strategy
- You will conduct market research for our international expansion, with a focus on the US market
- You acquire and manage the delivery of various kinds of data, which is crucial for our new business development & strategy
- You support your colleagues with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks.
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently enrolled at a university for a Bachelor or Master study in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- You have a very good general understanding of the US market
- You have first hand experience using financial products in the US
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are highly analytical and are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- FinTech background beneficial but not mandatory
- You are available for 3 months, starting as soon as possible
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B2C products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is a fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)