Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand and prioritize customer needs and develop product strategy/roadmap to deliver on meeting customer expectations.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis in creating product requirement documents to maximize user impact of features.
- Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch, working closely with sales, design & engineering teams.
- Produce high quality product specifications (User Stories) and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- 4+ years of work experience in product management, preferably with data and data analytics products
- Ability to closely interact with data vendors in the ad tech space such as DMP’s, ad networks, DSP’s and SSP’s
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking software
- Very strong analytical / numerical skills and experience with metric-based decision making (incl. web analytics)
- Outstanding ability to simplify and formulate matters in a way that is precise and very easy to understand for our users
- Ability to learn quickly and take full responsibility for various projects
- Previous experience from the ad tech industry, specifically a DMP, is a large plus
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields is preferred
What we offer:
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team