Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You play a key role in deploying a SIEM solution and monitor security feeds streaming from various sources, investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits
- You review security events that are populated in a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool
- You analyse a variety of network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Sys Logs, etc.) to determine the correct remediation actions and escalation paths for each incident, event analysis and must possess knowledge of operating systems, TCP/IP networking, network attacks, attack signatures, defence countermeasures, vulnerability management, and log analysis
- You maintain network security on Zeotap and client premises and deploy new security detection and protection solutions
- You perform application security assessments on Zeotap applications, optimise the solutions and processes and aim to have the most secure application
- You explore and operationalise new security tools and technology at Zeotap
- You conduct proactive threat research and offensive analysis
- You actively participate in internal InfoSec compliance activities.
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in performing Security and Network Operations activities
- Experience in Security Operations Centre, SIEM monitoring tools- log analysis, packet analysis and packet capture tools, TCP/IP networking, malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Good understanding of application security frameworks, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (OWASP, SANS etc.)
- Basic understanding of common databases and web technologies, offensive analysis, incident handling/response.
- Basic compliance and risk understanding.
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science and/or other relevant certifications like CCNA, GCIA, Security+, CEH etc.
What we offer:
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a true customer centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV and motivation letter.