ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients and we help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Gameforge, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames, Warner Brothers and many others.
You will be joining a team of international business development managers, responsible for the affiliation side of our business. If you are a marketing enthusiast, have already gained experience in managing direct gaming media partners and are interested in working with people who love gaming, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You manage and drive the relationships with our existing media partners
- You constantly analyze and optimize the campaign performances with the ROI in mind
- You identify and proactively approach new potential partners for ad2games
- You are responsible for onboarding new partners
- You research the market and know the latest trends of the gaming & performance marketing industry
- You work closely with our AdOps team, especially when onboarding new partners
- You participate in trade shows and industry events to represent ad2games
What do we offer?
- You have 2+ years of experience in handling affiliate relationships
- You bring a solid online marketing background, especially when it comes to performance marketing
- You are an outgoing, team oriented, communicative and determined individual
- You speak very good English
- You either worked in the gaming industry before or are very passionate about games and understand the free2play/buy2play gaming industry ecosystem, UA strategies and techniques, trends and the gaming industries driving forces
- You have at least 1 year experience onboarding and managing direct media partners (websites/media houses), ideally in the gaming vertical
- You have a good technical understanding and don’t mind digging into smaller technical issues
- You possess an analytical and solution oriented mindset as well as are able to focus and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.