zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities in our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You utilise Big Data and Machine Learning to build predictive models that support decision-making processes, customer experience and various business initiatives
- You ensure that the business stays ahead by promoting innovation and identifying new data sources and products that improve our predictive modelling capabilities
- You monitor performance and continuously improve zeotap´s live production Data Science models
- You execute prescriptive data analyses and models that drive business and functional decisions in Product and Marketing
- You love creating compelling stories around data-based insights, which make zeotap a more insightful organisation
- BTech/Mtech in Computer Science from premium University with Research project related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP or optimisation
- 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Strong fundamentals in Machine Learning
- Strong in algorithm and data structure
- Should able to understand and code a research paper
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax-free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team