What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Reviewing and creating campaigns on mobile platforms
- Troubleshooting tracking links, creative issues etc
- Generating analytical and performance reports
- Generation of Apps at the backend
- Creation of bulk API accounts and widgets
- 0-6 months of experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Good Communication Skills
- Prioritization/Decision Making skills
- Knowledge of gif, jpg and basics understanding of rich media creative
- Analytically sound
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Highly motivated, should be able to take additional responsibilities.
- Work as a technical point of contact in resolving any process related issues for all internal / external clients
- Capability to set, validate and improve the process on a regular basis (Existing/New)
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Stay on top of current industry trends and join tech conferences and meet-ups all around the globe
- Build products that will change mobile advertising and handle 50 billion requests per day
- We provide a framework that will help you to constantly improve your coding skills through e-learning, on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching sessions
- You can obviously choose your own equipment and the best tools to get the job done
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path