Savedo is the smart new savings alternative: an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products within the EU. Our team is an exciting melting pot of more than 25 different cultures, bringing in the highest levels of Technology and Innovation. Based in the heart of Berlin, in one of the most beautiful offices, we promote a culture of passion, ambition and growth at all levels. At Savedo each person is an expert in her/his field and we have set out to improve the finance industry.
As Customer Relationship Manager (f/m) for the Dutch market you co-shape customer experience and perception with your service oriented mentality. Your proactive working style will bring our Netherlands processes to the next level.
- Facing to our clients via various channels, representing our business on a personal level
- Leading our clients through the customer journey from registration to investment, from welcoming our client to answering any requests related to our Retail Finance products
- Overseeing and streamlining (back-office) customer processing, directly working with our (external) partners’ operations teams and banking systems
- Taking responsibility for troubleshooting and solving issues internally directly with other departments within Savedo and/or our external partners
- Implementing and performing customer feedback programs and satisfaction measurements in cooperation with your supervisor - not just clients’ satisfaction with client service, but their overall perception of Savedo
- Working with an enthusiastic and international team, assuming a high level of responsibility right from the beginning
- Strong interest and experience in high-ticket customer care
- True team player with an outgoing personality with a service oriented mentality, confident interacting with all sorts of customers
- Native level in Dutch; very good command of English, ideally fluency in German
- Fast, accurate typing and spelling skills and high level of comfort with live communication tools (i.e. live-chat, phone, skype etc.), quick on-the-job learner of new (web) applications
- Can-do mentality, pro-active and result oriented working style; able to recognize opportunities for (process) improvement and clearly communicate the need/implement
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced, sometimes not-yet-structured environment
- Experience in working for (Direct) Banks, Financial Services companies or FinTech Start-Ups is a nice-to-have
- Get the chance to take responsibility from day one - you will have a direct touchpoint with experienced entrepreneurs, consultants and investment bankers; enjoy good humour, open communication and transparency within departments
- Greatly improve your entrepreneurial skills
- It goes without saying that you’ll be part of a vibrant and open-minded team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- An international team coming from more than 25 different nationalities with awesome regular team events
- Access to benefits and discounts for fitness, fashion and more
- On top of that we offer you free drinks, coffee, cereals, fruits and of course the usual Friday beers
We are looking forward receiving your documents and to ge to know you personally!
Franziska Woyde - Savedo Talent-Team!