DIRECTOR, PRODUCT & DESIGN STUDIO (m/f)
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co - founders, we launch several start-ups per year. Here, people from different backgrounds gather to shape the future of financial technology. We’re currently looking for a Director of Product & Design (f/m) to join our team on the company builder level.
In this role, you will lead the FinLeap Product & Design Team. This team focuses on FinLeap’s new ideas and is usually involved during the first 6-9 months of a new venture. It consists of product and design specialists who are experienced in building digital products. Together with the entrepreneurs and venture developers who have the respective business background, your team will be the foundation for our new ventures’ success.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
Your daily work will be split between managing the FinLeap Product & Design Studio as well as being involved in the product design our portfolio ventures.
• Recruit, train and coach an excellent product & design team
• Support in recruiting product talent for our early portfolio ventures
• Establish and improve best practice sharing methods within the team
• Be the product culture advocate within FinLeap and the portfolio ventures
• Present FinLeap and the ventures’ product success at conferences and meetups
• Work together with FinLeap’s top management to shape FinLeap’s future
• Validate the problem-solution fit of new venture ideas
• Define the product vision and strategy
• Prioritize and manage the product roadmap
• Create concepts and feature specifications hands on
• Develop products for a quick go-to-market
• Execute the product roadmap together with design and development team
• Manage stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
• Build a sustainable team and product culture that carries on after you move to the next venture
What Will Help You Succeed?
• A proven track record of developing and leading a strong product and design team
• Passion for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
• Experience in UX related fields (e.g. user research & interviews, wireframing, prototyping)
• Solid technical understanding to challenge concepts with our CTOs
• Eager to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product work
• A flexible and entrepreneurial mindset combined with a result-oriented working style
• Excellent communication in English; German proficiency is a plus
What’s in it For You?
• The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s using cutting-edge technology to make waves in the finance world
• Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
• An executive leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
• Plenty of perks including choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, FinLeap outings, monthly breakfasts, weekly dinners and company-wide events
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more