We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day.
We’re now looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for new FinLeap Venture (m/f)
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, developing and deploying the initial IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- Hiring, developing, training, leading and growing the future technical team
- Being part of the founding and senior leadership team
- Developing and nurturing a tech-focused company culture
- Conceptualising new features and deploying stable products and platforms
- Collaborating with diverse teams from all sides of the business
What will make you succeed?
- Proven experience designing architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- 5+ years leading engineering teams in fast growth environments
- Broad technology experience, ideally hands on with at least one of the following Java, Scala, node.js
- Ability to manage stakeholders, from internal management to external investors, and add value to product strategy
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or a relatable field
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Exemplary communication skills in English, German is a plus
- You have already enjoyed the challenge of building start-ups from scratch in changeable and fast pace environments, and are now keen to apply the successes and lessons learned to a brand new project!
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- You will work on cutting-edge technical challenges that push the boundaries of how and where high-quality data is utilized today
- Your work with a mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts together to ensure each venture’s success
- You will join a team of talented, dedicated and passionate people
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office