What We Do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals. Your Responsibilities:
- Coordination of playable ads development, from initial requirements to delivery and knowledge management, with creative designers, campaign managers, product and tech teams (both internal and external).
- Ensure that our main goals are met in terms of increasing the performances of our campaigns.
- Conduct A/B test, creative analysis and leverage ads analytics to understand the effectiveness of ads developed.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, with project management responsibilities
- Experience on running playable ads and / or other Rich Media ads, preferably on programmatic channels
- Exposure to RTB mobile app performance campaigns preferred
- Experience with game building platforms and mobile apps (designing or programming) preferred
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate effectively across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate and influence within a multifunctional organization to achieve goals.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Attention to details
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality with a high degree of result orientation
- Creativity and problem solving skills
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your 1-page CV online.