HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies. FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses. Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years after launch and today are market leaders in their space.
At HitFox, we are as passionate about developing our people as they are about leading our companies to success. We believe that everyone deserves room to grow and to participate in shaping the direction of the company they work for. We make it a priority to continually offer the opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, and to create a challenging yet fun environment.
- You take full ownership of several internal projects on the company builder level, as well as for our portfolio companies in adtech, big data and fintech
- You work closely with the HitFox Management Team to constantly improve the quality of our internal services
- You manage your own projects in several domains, such as investor relations, process optimization and market research, and you also support functional division/department leads with projects in their areas
- You dive deep into the company building process and make proposals for adjustments to the venture building process
- You support the top management by conducting research to thoroughly inform key decision making processes
- You manage ad-hoc projects and urgent requests for internal as well as external stakeholders
- You have the opportunity to build up an entire new division of HitFox on the company builder level - the "Special Projects" department
- You have at least 4 years of experience, preferably as a management consultant in a top consultancy firm with a focus on technology and internet companies
- You have experience in managing both greenfield and change projects and also know how to involve all required internal and external stakeholders
- You are highly analytical and dedicated to meeting deadlines
- You are always on top of things and manage expectations closely
- You are a strong communicator and your ability to read people helps you include all necessary stakeholders in your projects
- You have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have a passion for excellence
- You own the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- You hold a master's or bachelor’s degree, preferably from a leading business school
Become member of the FoxPack and apply online.