Head Of Finance (m/f) for AppLift
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- You will be responsible to manage the finance team for India Operations
- You will be responsible for creating and managing budgets/AOP for India and managing cash flows
- You have hands on experience on International Taxation (Transfer Pricing regulations) (knowledge of BEPS will be preferred)
- You have managed statutory and tax audits independently
- You have advanced knowledge in accounting softwares (Tally/Quick books)
- You will work together with various departments and develop an understanding of the processes inside the departments.
- You will be responsible for managing billing, collections and payments.
- You have to close books on monthly basis and prepare monthly management report
- You have experience in IFRS and can adjust books from IGAAP to IFRS
- You carry hands on knowledge about PF/ESIC and other labour laws.
- You are well versed with GST and its implication on Ad Tech industry
- You are expert with provisions of Companies Act, Income Tax Act and FEMA.
- You need to liaise with bankers, customers and foreign counterpart on a regular basis
- You are fine with travelling (within and outside India)
- You are up for challenges and be part of a very dynamic organisation.
- Qualification - Chartered Accountant +Dip-IFRS (+ MBA Finance from tier 1 college will be preferred)
- More than 5 years of working experience in the finance and audits (at least 3 years of startup experience).
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Sense of simplification, standardization and digitalization
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of policies (risk as well as operational)
- Highly numerate and strong background in financial analysis (financial modelling would be added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Master in negotiations.
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!