We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We're looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager - UX (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re a product genius looking to get hands-on experience in building up a complex product from scratch? Cyber security topics fascinate you, and you’re intrigued by the insurance world and its possibilities? You believe in the need to revamp SME-facing models in Germany and Europe as a whole? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You take the lead in all things related to product, owning our product from the UX point of view
- You define the overall roadmap in collaboration with key business stakeholders to ensure that proper value proposition and market fit is developed
- You work closely with the co-founders and engineering team to realize the product vision
- You document requirement specifications for features and align priorities
What We Offer:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in building digital products from concept to launch, financial services experience is a plus
- Passionate about UX and always listens to the voice of the user
- Constant learner ready to work on complex user-experience and engineering challenges
- Fluent in both German and English
- Become a member of the founding team in a well-funded, founder-led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international team (we speak English) with a mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success
- Independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- An environment where hard work and success are celebrated — both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team