We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We're looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re a product genius looking to get hands-on experience in setting up a new venture. Cyber security topics fascinate you, and you’re intrigued by the insurance world and its possibilities. Do you believe in the need to revamp SME-facing models in Germany, and Europe overall? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work hands-on and take the lead in all things related to product strategy and the development of our venture
- You define the overall roadmap in close alignment with key business stakeholders to ensure that proper value proposition and market fit is developed
- You document requirement specifications for features and align priorities
- You work closely with the engineering team and business owners to realise the product vision
- You ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities, including but not limited to audits, sanctions, expenses, etc.
- You own the venture’s UX and on-page optimization
Our Perfect Match:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a successful track record in a product leadership role
- Experience in building innovative digital products from concept to launch, financial services experience is a plus
- Fluent in both German and English
- Outstanding business sense and strong curiosity for opportunities, as well as the ability to develop them strategically and operationally
- A team player with proven experience in building and leading performance-oriented teams
- Flexible mindset, result-oriented working style and determination to have a successful career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate technologist and open-minded learner, happy to embrace complex UX and engineering challenges
- University degree, preferably from a top university or business or tech school
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!