PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are looking for an Account Manager (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You manage existing and build new partnerships with mobile publishers or media partners for PubNative - the world’s first and leading Native Mobile supply-side platform
- You analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly
- You monitor partner's traffic on a regular basis to identify key performance trends
- You proactively develop new suggestions to increase partner's productivity in ad placement
- You organize events, provide educational resources and support for partners
- You create status reports, performance analysis, and forecasts
- You meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
What do we offer?
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience in the field of account management or business management in either mobile or online advertising industry
- Fluent in English is a must-have
- Basic technical understanding of ad-tech
- Ambition to grow in your role as an account manager over a longer time-frame
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of mobile industry
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.