solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
While our Product Management thrives to build easy-to-undertand APIs including documentations and guidelines, as a Sales Engineer at solarisBank you will ensure that our partners have all the information required for integrating our APIs into their solution ideally and support them on the way to GoLive.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You work hand-in-hand with the Partner Management teams and provide advice to our partners on how the solarisBank APIs functions and how it should be integrated
- By obtaining a deep granular knowledge of the integration of solarisBank’s Partners you will exploit optimization improvements with the Partner
- By being a technical expert you define for and with our partners how the solarisBank APIs are integrated into their processes
- You implement scalable technical support processes and required tools to serve our partners requests in the most efficient and transparent way
- You work closely with Partner Management team and spread API product knowledge within the team
- You support partners in implementing optimal integration strategies, techniques & user experience best practices
- With internal teams including Information Security and Operations you will ensure that all aspects of a partner go-live are managed
- You provide troubleshooting advise and support the partner to optimize the integration in order to avoid exceptions in the future
- You funnel feedback from partners to the product development teams on optimization potential or bugs
- Tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience
- Experience in using and exception handling of API products (RESTful and SOAP)
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Able to lead a discussion with Developers, Product Managers and Execs
- Good understanding about payments & banking products as well as the financial services industry is a big plus
- Eagerness to understand business models of Partners and map it to solarisBank’s API
- Experience in working with databases (SQL), logs, and technical processes is a plus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)