ad2games is a digital marketing company specializing in pay-to-play and free-to-play games on PC and console platforms. Leveraging our advanced in-house technologies, we create measurable branding solutions, drive direct sales in your store and generate loyal users for your games. Our products and services are trusted by over 150 international brands including Daum Europe, Innogames, Gameforge, Youzu and Wargaming.
Our global business development teams are now looking for a “Junior/Trainee (m/f)” to support them with their daily activities. If you are looking for an entry opportunity into Sales, then this will be the right opportunity. You will start with mainly supportive tasks and then, based on your personal development, eventually broaden your scope of responsibility. Depending on your experience, we hire you as a Junior or Trainee- important is that this is a long term opportunity with an unlimited contract.
- You scout online for potential leads and constantly fill the pipeline
- You develop a very good understanding for the gaming industry and it’s players
- You constantly stay on the top of the latest trends of the gaming market (new titles, releases, news etc.)
- You support the global BD teams (Sao Paulo, Shanghai, San Francisco & Berlin) with client relations by sending meeting requests and follow ups
- You create pitch presentations and case studies
- You clear up and maintain our CRM (Salesforce)
- You strive for a career in business development and sales
- You have a passion for gaming and are a gamer yourself
- You have very good English skills, written and spoken
- You know how to prepare great presentations and feel comfortable using tools like PowerPoint, Google Slides and Photoshop
- You are a highly motivated and outgoing individual with a positive working attitude
- You are thorough, structured and well organized
- You like to work independently with minimal supervision
What do we Offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over a dozen successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant documents online.