Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You create, review, and customize key agreements with partners and clients of zeotap on behalf of the entire organization
- You support internal functions with legal questions (incl. investor relations, HR, finance)
- You maintain an open view on the related technology and business models, and highlight legal / privacy risks whenever appropriate
- You further develop the zeotap privacy strategy and make it a unique asset for zeotap to differentiate in the market
- You manage projects and relationships with external counsels specialized in the field of privacy, as well as well-known privacy organisations
- You serve as the data privacy focal point to the zeotap team regarding all privacy related issues
- You collaborate with the information security team to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance
- You maintain current knowledge of privacy laws and regulations across zeotap markets
- You embrace the privacy challenge and take leadership for privacy compliance; you develop into a thought leader for privacy-related topics in the domain of data monetization
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Legal Manager / Associate
- BA or Master’s Degree in Law
- International work experience or study program preferred
- Profound knowledge and work experience about information privacy laws (e.g. GDPR)
- Highly advanced (or native) english skills to review and script legal text
- Highly structured, self-driven, and result-oriented way of working
- Precise written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals
- Excellent service and communication towards clients and partners
- Readiness to continuously research and learn about privacy
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV and motivation letter.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a true customer centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder