Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption. As a Web Designer (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of graphics for websites, landing pages, mailings and banners
- You take care of our existing layouts and optimize them in accordance to the design needs of certain projects
- You are working on the graphic implementation of User-Interfaces together with our team
- You develop new concepts and present new designs
- You work on an innovative product and deepen your knowledge in state of the art web design
- You gain insights in the field of UI/UX
Our Perfect Match:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience inweb-design
- You bring excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a good understanding of usability requirements and know how to optimize layouts correspondingly
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress
- You bring first knowledge in the conception and creation of graphics for the websites, landing pages, mailings, banner and frontend design
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.