Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts.
Together they combine the experience of having found more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
Now is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while maintaining the first mover advantage. As a Web Designer (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in exploring innovative solutions to make healthcare better and more affordable for everyone.
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of graphics for websites, landing pages, mailings and banners
- You take care of our existing layouts and optimize them in accordance to the design needs of certain projects
- You are working on the graphic implementation of User-Interfaces together with our team
- You develop new concepts and present new designs
- You work on an innovative product and deepen your knowledge in state of the art web design
- You gain insights in the field of UI/UX
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience inweb-design
- You bring excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a good understanding of usability requirements and know how to optimize layouts correspondingly
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress
- You bring first knowledge in the conception and creation of graphics for the websites, landing pages, mailings, banner and frontend design
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.