We’re HitFox, a company builder based in Berlin. The HitFox team is transforming selected high-growth markets by establishing synergistic company clusters. More than 880 professionals all over the world are shaping emerging digital industries in the group’s international offices on three continents. We’re currently looking for a full-time Design & UX Manager (m/f) to join our new digital health company.
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption. As Design & UX Manager (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry. Under the company building umbrella of HitFox, we are developing a new Digital Health Venture. HitFox has demonstrated a highly successful track-record in reshaping whole industries (as seen with Finleap) and will fully commit its resources to assure long-term success.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You conceptualize great digital products from rough ideas to pixel perfect designs
- You are responsible for defining user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as high fidelity designs
- You participate in defining the brand of our new ventures and how they communicate to their respective audience in cooperation with our marketing team
- You define the design foundation for our ventures and ensure a consistent user experience across all channels
- You work closely with product management to participate in user research and understand customers' needs
- You cooperate with front-end development to create neat interactions and state of the art responsive websites
Our Perfect Match:
- Ideally brings 4+ years of experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences or applications
- Has a portfolio which includes UX & UI design work (i.e. it should also showcase user experience work like wireframes, flow & navigation options, etc.)
- Has advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools
- Is a conceptual thinker and has an analytical mindset and artistic problem-solving approach
- Is an excellent communicator in both English and German (verbal and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Is always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Is a team player who appreciates working in a multicultural team with people of various backgrounds
- Enjoys working in a startup environment, adapt quickly to changing business landscapes and love the opportunity of having a lasting impact far beyond your immediate responsibilities
- Is fun to work with
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.