We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. Selected by the German government to be the official FinTech de:hub, we are connecting startups, science, SMEs and large enterprises to build one center for Fintech excellence. Join us as Senior Agile Coach (m/f) for our upcoming stealth ventures.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of cross-functional teams and stakeholders to improve speed, engagement, teamwork and efficiency
- Support teams to apply agile and similar frameworks in a way that is aligned with the team culture and project- /venture-specific structure
- Reduce complexity, promote knowledge sharing, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Assist teams in designing and facilitating bespoke ceremonies, workshops, and collaboration models
- Keep record of relevant metrics to track team progress and improvement
- Leverage learnings to promote knowledge sharing of best practices across the Finleap Universe
- Continually hone your craft and learn about new tools and techniques to pass on to FinLeap teams
- Has worked as an agile coach for at least 5 years in dynamic tech organizations
- Believes strongly in the principles behind the agile manifesto, while also understanding how and when to flexibly apply it to different teams and contexts
- Has experience working with team members at various levels, including management and non-technical stakeholders
- Has experience with diverse teams and company contexts
- Has experience with multitude of methodologies and frameworks, including agile, scrum, kanban, design thinking, pair programming, and more
- Has experience adapting agile methodologies to the specific needs of organizations
- Negotiates masterfully and uses conflict management skills confidently
- Is an excellent communicator in English, German is a plus
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn Profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Best, your FinLeap Recruiting Team.