We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You're someone who turns ideas into gold, water into wine, problems into opportunities. You have a great network, connect the dots and close deals. You are fascinated by the recent developments in cyber security industry and want to channel your drive to build a fresh venture in this industry, focusing on SME partners in Germany, soon going global. Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work closely with the founding team to develop a strategy and execution plan to dominate the cyber insurance industry
- You investigate economic conditions, relevant industry trends and competitive positions to facilitate decision-making processes. You develop these actions into an executable business plan
- You are responsible for the sales process value chain - from priority setting to lead generation, establishing first contacts to negotiating the deals and closing the contracts. You set the KPIs for your function based on our business plan and you exceed them again and again
- You develop supporting material to enable your work and implement necessary tools to be best-in-class
- You collaborate with the Customer Success Manager on a regular basis to discuss customer issues and brainstorm solutions
- You utilize customer insights in order to influence marketing and product decisions
- You actively network and increase the market’s awareness of our venture
- You independently manage your own projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You contribute to the overall success of the company, supporting and closely collaborating with your colleagues in achieving the best for the team
Our Perfect Match:
- You bring at least 4 years of experience in a business development role, B2B focus is preferred
- You have earned a master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business administration, finance or economics
- You are German native speaker with excellent English fluency
- You work with a performance-driven mindset and are strongly motivated to develop professionally
- You have a hands-on mentality and are passionate about entrepreneurship
- You have strong communication skills you can use to both sell and motivate
- You are fascinated by the recent developments in cyber security world
- You are a team player with proven experience in building and leading performance-oriented teams
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!