solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As a Project Manager in Partner Management, you will be responsible for bringing Partners live and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. As the first point of contact for our Partners you’ll work towards ensuring that they view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You are part of the Partner Management Team and responsible for one of the product lines (Digital Banking, Lending, Payments)
- You are responsible for managing the projects to bring our Partners live and help them grow, to become a revenue driver for solarisBank
- You drive and support our internal departments and Partners on a broad range of topics such as business case validation, contract negotiations, compliance and risk assessments, outsourcing management, set-up of operational processes and API integration
- You support the advancement of the respective product line in the field of technical, legal and banking related topics, as well as the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have first experience working (full-time / internship) as a Project or Partner Manager in a financial services firm, start-up or top consultancy firm
- You have successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field
- You gained first knowledge about FinTech industry either through education or experience is a big plus
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You follow the latest tech trends and have a passion for innovative products
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.