ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients and our expertise is helping game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Gameforge, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames, Warner Brothers and many others.
You will be joining a team of international business development and account managers in our display advertising team. If you are a marketing enthusiast with a technical affinity, have already gained experience in approaching and managing direct gaming media partners and are interested in working with people who love gaming, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You research the market, proactively approach new potential gaming publishers and negotiate the partnership in the end
- You will be managing and driving the relationships with existing direct gaming publishers on the ad2games display network
- You analyze and optimize performances as well as recommend and implement improvements to meet our publishers’ online marketing objectives
- You troubleshoot, liaise and work with the adops, client, design and product teams to solve any issues related to tags, creatives, performance, campaigns set up and the quality of users/traffic your publishers provide
- You research the market and know the latest trends in the gaming & performance marketing industry
- You participate in trade shows and industry events to represent ad2games
- You have at least 1 year experience in approaching, onboarding and managing direct media partnerships (owned & operated websites and media houses) in display advertising, ideally within the gaming industry
- You pitched to your publishers and successfully implemented various tag formats, from IABs tags to high impact formats such as popunders, skins, floating, native and other rotative tag based formats
- You have an online marketing background and understand the relevant terminology and how all this interconnected (eCPM/CTR/CR/ATF/BTF/SOI/DOI etc)
- You are comfortable with sales targets and have demonstrated the ability to achieve your goals in the past
- You are an outgoing, motivated, team oriented, communicative and determined individual
- You possess a highly analytical and solution oriented mindset
- You have a very good technical understanding and know how to work with JS tags, BI tools and multiple platforms. In addition, you are proficient in Excel
- You speak very good English, an additional language would be a plus
What do we offer?
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!