The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks' Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You keep all credit risk policies up to date.
- You check quality of translated credit risk policies.
- You create credit risk policies and manuals for new products.
- You implement document management system (e.g. Github).
- You respond to respective regulatory inquiries, changes, etc.
- You support the team and participate actively on side projects (e.g. automation, dunning, development of organisational tools).
Our Perfect Match:
- You are studying a master in Business, Finance, Law, Management or relevant field.
- You already did an internship in a bank, alternative lender or consulting or audit firm.
- You are able and strongly interested to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You possess strong skills in intermediating among different stakeholders.
- You are good in drafting and synthesis skills.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively under time pressure.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.