ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients and we help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Gameforge, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames, Warner Brothers and many others.
We are currently looking for a “Head/Director (m/f) of Finance & HR” who is greatly passionate about streamlining but vigilant and diligent when it comes to handling money and wants to have a high impact on a fast growing company. If you are a multitasker, a great manager, passionate about people and interested in multiple aspects of an organization, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You manage the HR and Finance team, currently consisting of 5 people
- You are responsible for all finance, controlling, accounting and billing related topics
- You support the management in strategic decisions based on reliable financial data
- You create financial reportings for internal purposes as well as for our investors
- You lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- You create monthly business reports with the emphasis on financial and non-financial success metrics
- You update and implement financial policies and procedures and further develop our HR strategy
- You prepare the due diligence and external audits
- You take responsibility for the cash- and liquidity management
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience in financial planning, analysis and controlling
- You have proven operational experience in forecasting, controlling and compliance experience
- You managed a team before, are a great communicator and know how to deal with different levels of stakeholders
- You have excellent German and English language skills, written and spoken
- You ideally gained experience with HR related topics such as labor law, recruiting and/or personnel development
- You show in-depth knowledge of VAT and accounting standards according to HGB, IFRS and controlling processes
- You are the main contact person for tax authorities
- You combine a high detail orientation, analytical and great problem solving skills, allowing you to tackle finance and HR challenges at the same time, in an agile and international team setting
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a professional and unique company culture
- You take on a role of high responsibility and get the chance to further develop our Finance and Hr department
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get an unlimited contract, free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.