Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers.
You’re part of our biggest team – the tech team. You create, develop and maintain backend services and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap. Sounds interesting? Well, look no further! We’re now looking for a Senior Java Engineer (m/f) to join Elinvar.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of our backend services and complex core application
- You work with cutting edge technologies to build an innovative product from scratch
- You lead by example and evaluate different approaches and methodologies in development
- You continuously improve productivity and sustainability with great coding, QA and release practices
- You collaborate with a team of product managers, data analysts and executive stakeholders to develop a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team
- You work directly with the CTO
- Java (SE) expert with at least 4 years experience in backend development
- University degree holder in computer science or a related engineering field
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Design (Functional Programming is a plus)
- Experience with Middleware Architecture or Message Queues (Kafka is a plus)
- Experience in building API based solutions
- Operational knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Experience in IT Security is a big plus
- Experience with data processing technologies (Spark, Storm, Samza) and cloud providers (AWS, ProfitBricks) is a plus
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- Experience with REST, NoSQL databases, Scala, TDD/BDD and CI/CD is a plus
- Constantly stays on top of current tech industry trends
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers.
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!