ad2games is a digital marketing company specializing in pay-to-play and free-to-play games on PC and console platforms. Leveraging our advanced in-house technologies, we create measurable branding solutions, drive direct sales in your store and generate loyal users for your games. Our products and services are trusted by over 150 international brands including Daum Europe, Innogames, Gameforge, Youzu and Wargaming.
As technical support working student (m/f) you will be a fully involved member of the ad2games team. You will be the link between HR and the IT department. If you are a technical tinkerer and if you are interested in working with people who love gaming, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You support our HR-onboarding with the technical preparation of Windows/Mac computers (setting up / wiping them)
- You are responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and internet issues
- You take responsibility with inventory management and develop a system to keep track
- You order new technical supplies and make sure everything is at hand when needed
- You set up printers and support the employees with their hard-and software problems
- You take over other technical tasks and projects as they come along
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or similar
- You ideally have first working experience with the administration and maintenance of technical devices such as computers, printers etc. or you have at least a very good technical understanding
- You have very good English skills, written and spoken
- You are a highly motivated individual with a positive work attitude
- You love to help people and like to bring order into chaos
- You work independently with minimal supervision
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
What do we Offer?
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant documents online.