zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities in our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You further grow zeotap’s deterministic data pipe in our current and future focus markets in Europe with the ambition to create the world’s largest deterministic data platform
- You identify and build sustainable strategic partnerships with key existing and new data partners that provide deterministic data to zeotap
- In doing so, you will work and partner with both, slowly moving corporates and agile smaller companies across industries (telco, hardware, etc.)
- You take the lead for all European data partners and drive the engagement process from initial contact to commercial go-live
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams impacting our strategic positioning and execution towards data partners
- You identify motivational drivers / “compelling reasons to act” across all partners’ relevant hierarchy levels and work with key decision makers and influencers
- Represent zeotap as speaker at relevant conferences
- 5+ years experience in a similar strategic partnership role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Previous experience in a Top Management consulting firm is a strong plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Programmatic Advertising, Telecommunication
- Proven negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment
- While leveraging your outstanding communication skills and your psychological understanding of human motivational factors, you are used to playing the corporate chess board and are highly convincing across seniority levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
- You work in a very structure manner and are used to create top-management presentations in PowerPoint
- Fluent in English; fluent in Spanish and/or Italian is a strong plus
- Available to travel at least 50% of your time
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder