We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We're now looking for a Product Intern to join our team!
For you, theory only works in connection with experience. You have a never ending thirst for knowledge and are not afraid of new challenges. A boring day would be your nightmare. We have multiple opportunities available in our ventures - no boring days guaranteed. Join and reshape finance with us!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You support in developing the product vision, strategy and roadmap together with the product and business development team
- You evaluate, analyze, coordinate and prioritize the wishes and ideas of your stakeholders
- You support the sprint planning, feature prioritization and product documentation
- You support customer testing and research
- You build deep knowledge about customer wishes and company strategy in order to create useful and on-point user stories
Our Perfect Match:
- You are passionate about great products and quick thinking
- You take over responsibility, work independently and bring your own ideas to the table
- Your communication is on point and you work most effectively in a team
- You are enthusiastic about conceptualizing consumer oriented software
- You are not scared of investigating IT related topics
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; German is a big plus
- Experience in working with agile methods is a plus
- Experience in User Experience related topics is a plus
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Send us your one-page CV and relevant working documents.
I'm looking forward to being in touch!
Best, Anwen from the Recruiting Team