solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
For our People & Organization Team (P&O) we are looking for a new team mate to add a new ingredient. As the P&O Team we take care about the whole employee lifecycle. This includes activities in attracting talents, retention initiatives and separation processes. A lot of the things we do are contributing directly to the solarisBank culture. You are invited to join our journey!
- You are responsible for the onboarding and off-boarding process of our employees
- In addition, you are the contact person for our external payroll partner and provide them all documents needed on a monthly basis, this includes the process of the monthly salary transactions
- You own the contract management for the whole company, and make sure that you don’t miss any administrative change. You love to have everything structured and filed
- Not only do you make sure the processes are managed, you also review the concept for On- and Off-Boarding together with our internal partners in order to ensure a great first experience for our Newbies (relocation support, work safety, 1st day@solarisBank and much more)
- You take care of a proper technical and organizational onboarding for our new colleagues
- Together with the team you revise the people management toolings and if necessary you role-out new tools in a motivating and engaging way
- Further, you are involved in company-wide projects that are strongly related to your role, but also beyond this scope
- You did an apprenticeship in a service-oriented profession (Hotel, Bank, Human Resources)
- You have 2 to 4 years of experiences in people services or other people business related areas
- People already approach you as their advisor on administrational questions and acknowledge you as an open person and a great collaborator
- You are willing to take over responsibility and show ownership
- Structure and self-organization are important for you
- You are analytical and know how to work easily with office applications
- You are known for your profound knowledge in German labor law
- You are willing to develop yourself and curious for new topics that broaden your skillset further
- You are fluent in both English and German
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)