solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services.The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As a Project Manager for our Payment product line, you will be responsible for bringing Partners live and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. As the first point of contact for our Partners you’ll work towards ensuring that they view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You are part of the Partner Management Team for our Payments product line
- You are responsible for managing projects to bring our Payments Partner live and help them grow, to become a revenue driver for solarisBank
- You are managing the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders for your Partners
- You drive and support our internal departments and Partners on a broad range of topics such as business case validation, contract negotiations, compliance and risk assessments, outsourcing management, set-up of operational processes and API integration
- You constantly enhance your knowledge about Payments to be able to support and challenge internal departments as well as our Partners on this topic
- You support the advancement of the Payments product line in the field of Partner Management and Customer Relationship, as well as the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have experience working (full-time / internship) as a Project or Partner Manager in a financial services firm, start-up or top consultancy firm
- You successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, or a related field
- You gained first knowledge about Payments and the FinTech industry either through education or experience is a big plus
- You have interest and can handle topics in the area of PSD2, KWG/ZAG, E-Money and API integrations
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You follow the latest tech trends and have a passion for innovative products
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.