Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Product as a team ensures a constant and state of the art development of our innovative financial products. In order to master this challenge, the Product Team always wears different glasses and change perspectives. Our product people deal with many internal stakeholders since they are orchestrating the whole product lifecycle.
Our Balance Sheet Products comprise Consumer Loans, SME Lending in different forms, Factoring and Deposit products. As a Product Management Intern/Working Student, you take responsibility support and develop important deliverables of the Balance Sheet products and ensure the products success on the market together with the Product Management Team.
- You support the Product Management Team to drive the product visions
- You support the team in day to day product management tasks
- Takes over own smaller projects
- Helps documenting knowledge into our internal knowledge management systems
- Supports structuring our internal knowledge base
- You prepare meeting notes/outcome/preparations
- You are passionate about the combination of Finance and Technology and hold a top-notch degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics or Information Technology
- First experiences in the field of product management, ideally in the FinTech sector
- You have a basic knowledge in terms of Banking and Finance, Lending Products, Factoring or Collections
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is always a challenge that you like to take
- You are able to translate the wishes or needs from your responsible product manager or other stakeholders to another and to understand their requirements
- You bring ideally basic experience technical writing
- You have basic experience in creating training material/manuals
- You are a self-starter and detail-oriented
- Ideally you bring hasic HTML-skills
- Ideally you have basic knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- You see yourself as a team player
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.