We’re HitFox, a company builder based in Berlin. The HitFox team is transforming selected high-growth markets by establishing synergistic company clusters. More than 880 professionals all over the world are shaping emerging digital industries in the group’s international offices on three continents. We’re currently looking for a Junior Communications and Marketing Manager (m/f) to join our new digital health company.
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for change. As Junior Communications and Marketing Manager (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry. Under the roof of HitFox Group, we are developing a new Digital Health Venture. HitFox has demonstrated a highly successful track-record in reshaping whole industries (as seen with Finleap) and will fully commit its resources to assure long-term success.
- Support building tailored communication strategies & channels for our Digital Health Venture
- Create content (text, photo and potentially video) for all owned (website, social media) and earned channels (media, influencer)
- Build a community around our service through managing the blog and social media channels (facebook, instagram et al.) and engage with potential customers at offline events and in forums
- Communicate, network and place press coverage with journalists and other industry players
- Research and collate relevant information (eg. facts, figures, studies) and keep track of industry trends
- Masters or Bachelor degree
- Native German speaker, preferably fluent in English
- Previous experience within consumer PR/Marketing/Blogging, preferably related to healthcare or women’s lifestyle
- Affinity for writing: you enjoy writing, trying out new editorial formats and you find the right balance between output and perfection
- Pro-active and result oriented working style
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Availability of 12+ months
What do we offer?
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV now!