We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a Lead SaaS Architect (m/f) to join one of our new SME finance ventures.
You strive to bring our teams, systems and services together. Interacting with people from all sides of the business you influence the future shape of our product by enabling us to improve our efficiency, map our dependencies and realise our opportunities!
What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Leading the evolution of our current SaaS Banking platform to become the leading platform in the SME sector
- Collaborating alongside our CTO to achieve our platform goals
- Helping to define, shape and evolve the architecture and structure of our Platform focusing on new functionality, performance, scalability and quality.
- Planning information architecture by mapping and envisioning our architectural scheme, information structure and features
- Mentoring engineering team in the technical aspects of the platform features
- Coordinating with Product Owners and Technical Leads to document structures and processes
- Multiple years of experience in analysis, conceptual architecture and design
- An understanding and appreciation of the Banking industry and products
- Experience with implementing SaaS solutions
- An expert level of communication with internal and external technical and business decision-makers, excellent English language, German language a plus
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office