We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer (m/f) to join one of our new SME finance ventures.
What will keep you challenged?
- Design and development of a chatbot infrastructure
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Working with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- Understanding patterns of microservices architecture and applying them successfully
- Taking ownership of important components and continuously working to improve them
Using polyglot microservices architecture to connect multiple 3rd party chat providers (Facebook, Intercom etc) and process messages with different nlp/ml tools while connecting customer care agents with end users.
What will make you succeed?
- A good understanding of current NLP tools.
- Experience working with language data
- Deep analytical skills with a bias towards using data to determine reality
- Experience with data processing technologies
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Familiarity with test frameworks and are used to testing while coding
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We encourage you to develop your design repertoire by participating in meetups or conferences, our working hours are flexible and there’s plenty of perks like choosing your laptop, free coffee, drinks and snack
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office