PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves native ads via a scalable and flexible API for mobile apps and web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals. Our ad serving technology is used by developers and publishers around the world.
Our system consists in a Go API, iOS SDKs, Rails 5 and ng5 dashboard, Scala and Spark data pipeline running on a Mesos and K8S cluster.
We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible. We follow “Infrastructure as Code” model and immutable deployment strategies.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f) to help us build and operate infrastructure platforms, and provide technical consultancy to engineering teams on how to build reliable, scalable and efficient services.Your Responsibilities:
- You help to design, develop and operate monitoring, tracking platforms
- You drive scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure
- You participate in on-call rotation and be on-call for the services you build and support
- You work with other teams to provide consultations in systems architecture support for new and existing production systems
- You write code so that you can automate tasks, support SLA for Production Systems, you support other engineering teams on reliability, scalability and efficiency topics
- You manage OS image/templates via Packer, provision infrastructure via Terraform
- You support CI/CD and make new pipelines
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- You support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting
- You maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
What do we offer?
- 3+ years’ systems administration/Site Reliability/DevOps background
- Experience building monitoring systems and metric collection pipelines
- Experience in building automation systems and solving multi datacenter/clouds infrastructure problems
- Familiarity with modern programming languages: Go, Ruby, Python, Shell etc.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience working with source control - Git
- Experience with continuous integration platforms such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Circle CI etc.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automated testing etc.
- Experience with cloud (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.) and hybrid cloud technologies (Terraform, Openstack, etc.)
- Knowledge of managing containers and microservices via Kubernetes is a plus
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one.