We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup, developing SaaS solutions for financial institutions, part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap. The first product line of FinReach allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already have registered success and traction, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the next product line, ensuring our long term success and leadership on the market. We’re now looking for a (Senior) QA Automation Engineer (m/f) to join our engineering team. For more information visit finreach.com.
We currently have 3 actively developed multi-tenant projects composed of various microservices using Ruby on Rails and Java, integrated with backend gateways through different APIs. We maintain a continuous delivery pipeline, deploying into Docker containers and testing using RSpec/Capybara. On the frontend we use AngularJS, ReactJS & Bootstrap css.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work closely with our developers to maintain the high quality of our products
- You plan and execute tests for new products
- You help define our company-wide testing strategy
- You work on test scenarios and use cases
- You work on manual testing for different use cases
- You create automation tests for various areas
- You ideally create penetration tests
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
Our Perfect Match:
- 3+ years of work experience in quality assurance for web applications
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Knowledge of different operating systems (preferably Linux) as well as QA approaches
- Understanding of performance testing and monitoring systems
- Experience in coding/scripting
- Solid knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Manual and automation testing experience
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Working experience with SQL is a plus
- Working with API testing tools such as Ready API or similar is a plus
- Our current Java stack: Java 8, Spring 4 (Boot, MVC, Data), Junit, MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Maven, Git, Travis CI, Ansible CM;
- Our team is here to support you with extensive expertise in both the financial industry and founding tech businesses
- We believe the success and growth of our colleagues is directly tied to the success of the company;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)