PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Trainee (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You support the Supply Team in the day-to-day operations of PubNative demand partners
- You help the team to manage a diverse portfolio of partnerships
- You support the team in regards to reporting and selling strategies optimizations
- You conduct analysis of traffic and revenue performance
- You play a critical role in driving overall revenue and partnership satisfaction
What do we offer?
- University education with a focus on Math, Economics or other related technical fields
- At least 6 months of experience in Business Operations
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must
- Familiarity with major BI tools & SQL is a plus
- Experience in Account Management is a plus
- Very strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience in performing quantitative analysis/reporting in the tech industries is a plus
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Interest to succeed in the mobile tech industry
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.