ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients and we help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Gameforge, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames, Warner Brothers and many others.
To further expand our business, we are currently looking for a “Strategy Planning Manager (m/f)” for our Shanghai office.
- You create strategies for our Chinese clients based on consumer and market insights
- You deliver and present proposals to relevant decision makers
- You are working in close cooperation with the business development and account management teams to acquire new clients and create proposals for them
- You have an overview of the existing client proposals and manage them accordingly
- You deploy your knowledge of the local games market and your analytical mind-set to identify local and global industry trends and their potential impact on ad2games’ future product strategy
- You support the development of the strategy planning framework
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably at a media publisher or a game/ media agency
- You have excellent Mandarin and English language skills, written and spoken
- You ideally have gained experience abroad
- You are a gamer who is passionate and energetic about the industry
- You are a team player but also able to work independently
What do we offer?
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You gain valuable insights into company building and the internet start-up scene
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.