PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves native ads via a scalable and flexible API for mobile apps and web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals. Our ad serving technology is used by developers and publishers around the world.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Ruby, Go, Scala and Elixir.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You design, build and refine our data and analytics infrastructure written in Scala
- You develop and design a real-time events pipeline and work with data scientists, backend engineers and product managers to find new ways to leverage the data
- You leverage Machine Learning and Big Data to improve the accuracy of our bidding and targeting algorithms
- You take part in code review and architecture discussion
- You work independently and in the team
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and explore new ones
What we offer:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge in one of the following languages: Scala, Java. Experience with Golang is a plus
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies, distributed systems and stream processing(e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, SQS)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and reporting tools is a big plus
- Experience with ad-tech industry is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.