We're rethinking insurance for the digital age. Therefore we founded Element, a digital and technologically oriented risk carrier that meets the current demands of our B2B partners and their customers. We make it possible for our partners to sell the products they and their customers need. To help us on this mission, we're looking for a Junior Product Owner (m/f).
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You build the core of our new insurance company from scratch, working with our Senior Product Owners, CTO and engineering team
- You articulate detailed user stories to the development team and guide them to finding the best solutions
- You drive our product forward through:
- Optimizing our product engine so we can create new insurance policies easily
- Implementing reporting tools
- Conceptualizing the integration of our products on partner platforms (i.e. e-commerce sites)
- You work with internal and external stakeholders to collect requirements for the features in your area of responsibility
- You form solid relationships with the members of our product a tech teams
Our Perfect Match:
- 1+ years of work experience in the fields of business development, product management, BI or engineering
- Studied industrial engineering or computer science
- Fluent German speaker and with an excellent command of English
- QA experience is a big plus
- A constant learner with a can-do mentality
- Bonus points if you’re a web / mobile apps addict!
- We’re shaping the future of a long-standing industry by building a new, digital insurance company, and you’ll be part of the founding team
- We offer a steep learning curve and your team is made up of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV. We're looking forward to being in touch!