Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech and Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The Agile Coach team owns and drives the company wide Agile Transition
- You work hands-on coaching and mentoring the development teams in all aspects of self-organisation
- You ensure transparency and health of Product & Technology on all dimensions: speed, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the organisation the team is embedded in etc.
- You coach the team in improving these aspects continuously and collaboratively, including maintaining relevant metrics and visibility of progress
- Work with teams to achieve self-organization and team accountability
- You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative and team-oriented culture
- You help the teams build structures and processes for sharing knowledge effectively
- You reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- You assist the Product Owners with keeping their backlogs healthy
- You continually grows your craft, learning new tools and techniques
- You strongly believe in the principles behind the agile manifesto
- You have relevant work experience in agile coaching / as scrum master in an international and young digital company environment
- You successfully introduced agile development and coaching principles into software development organizations of a size of about 30-40 employees
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, facilitation, coaching and educational skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a bonus
- You have relentlessly high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo
To all recruitment agencies:
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.