solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of more than 50 combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the Partner Onboarding team and initially directly report to Walter who is leading this team
- You are responsible for bringing our B2B partners live – you are managing the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders of partner onboardings from end to end
- You will support the advancement of partner onboarding best practices and the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- Your goal is to increase the internal transparency by connecting business units of solarisBank and keep everyone well-informed and involved
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have gained professional working experience as a project manager in a financial services firm, start-up or top consultancy firm
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are able to structure and explain complex decision situations and prepare the decision processes for our management
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them for your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are fluent in English and German
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)