Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect the lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2 week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Extending our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Assisting the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Constantly improving the security of the platform
- Finetuning the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Enhancing our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
What are we looking for?
- University degree or an equivalent education
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- You advocate DevOps philosophy and emphasize effective communication and collaboration between engineering, product, and operations
- You never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office