What we do
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers mobile app advertisers to take control of every stage of the app marketing lifecycle. AppLift's programmatic platform, DataLift 360, enables advertisers to launch their apps as well as grow and retain quality users from one interface. With DataLift 360, app marketers can programmatically access all major mobile ad inventory worldwide and control their campaigns through a single proprietary technology platform, which provides advanced data integration as well as extended targeting and audience management capabilities.
- Manage existing and build new media partnerships for AppLift
- Monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage media partners accordingly
- Build and further develop strong relationships with our media partners in Greater China and South East Asia
- Organize events, provide educational resources and support for media partners
- Support the team in other related areas if required
- Meet KPI goals and report to the Head of Traffic in Berlin
- Master or Bachelor Degree of one of the leading universities or business schools
- Previous 1-2 years work experience in publisher/developer account management. Experience in account management in overseas markets is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising market. Basic knowledge of technically related products is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into company building, global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the past 8 years
- Have high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift in China
- Get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the world start-up hub of Shanghai
- Enjoy a competitive salary and performance related bonus