What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
- You are to write specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform
- You create the necessary automation library and framework.
- You add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts
- You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where appropriate.
- You are also responsible to drive meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
- You participate in day-to-day QA activities
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 4+ years of full time job experience which includes activities involving setup of virtual environments, writing scripts to test data pipelines and automation of repetitive test tasks.
- Proficiency in working in Unix/Linux based environments
- Experience with troubleshooting on Unix, reading log files, scripting is required
- Creating automation environments using virtualization tools like docker
- Having exposure to Mesos for resource management will be advantageous
- Knowledge of API best practices and experience working with SOAP, REST or other similar technologies will be advantageous.
- Prior experience on testing in Big data technology frameworks like Spark, Storm, No SQL Db is an added advantage.
- Expert in at-least one structured programming language
- Experience in white box testing, writing and understanding unit test cases
- Experience in manual testing processes and related tools
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Stay on top of current industry trends and join tech conferences and meet-ups all around the globe
- Build products that will change mobile advertising and handle 50 billion requests per day
- We provide a framework that will help you to constantly improve your coding skills through e-learning, on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching sessions
- You can obviously choose your own equipment and the best tools to get the job done
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path