solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
The solarisBank Communications Team’s aim is to build and strengthen relationships with crucial stakeholders such as journalists, influencers, as well as employees, amongst others. Thus, the Comms Team combines both the external and internal communication of the company. As a member of the Comms Team, you work on creating and maintaining the reputation of solarisBank as the first banking platform, focussed on empowering other companies to become financial players themselves.
In your role as Communications Manager, your focus is on strengthening the internal communication culture within the company and on building an overall internal communications strategy.
You also engage in external communications such as speaker placements and the preparation of public speaking engagements, social media, and press relations. In this position, you work closely with the Head of Communications.
- Your main focus is on creating a bottom-up communication culture amongst the solarisBank employees to exchange information internally
- You’ll work on concepts for internal information exchange and employee dialog
- You develop measurement criteria to effectively evaluate in-house communication programs
- You examine, maintain and develop our tools for internal information exchange and optimize the use
- In addition, you create and control proactive communications efforts (e.g. the bi-weekly company broadcast) to help employees understand how their work fits into the company's mission, culture and goals
- You provide consultation on messaging and positioning, and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned to the needs of the employees and company objectives
- You strengthen the consistency between internal and external communications and also work on exteral comms tasks (e.g. preparing public speaking events or press releases)
- You team up with the people & organization department to develop consistent programs and messaging focused on solarisBank’s culture, initiatives to drive employer branding and recruitment
- Working cross-functionally with all departments is your daily routine to gather important information and communicate them internally within the organization
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You’ve gained significant experience of working in fast paced communication roles and are passionate about digital topics
- You hold at least a bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- Ideally you have already worked with content management or collaboration systems, e.g. Confluence, Sharepoint
- You are able to think strategically and possess excellent writing skills
- You have the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- You are a team player who knows how to manage relationships between different departments in market and tech areas
- You’re fluent in English and German is a big plus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)