We are a new FinLeap project in the supply chain financing space. From scratch, we are building a tech-platform that will handle large amounts of customer data, in real time, enabling us to offer innovative financing solutions as an alternative to traditional equity and debt strategies. Working alongside refinancing partners, we are striving to re-define traditional banking processes.
Join us as a Senior Data Engineer (f/m) for our office in Berlin!
What will keep you challenged?
- Build a tailor made data warehouse solution from scratch to support our growing business processes
- Enable the integration of a wide range of customers through financial and logistics API's
- Facilitate the creation meaningful and insightful reports for data analysis and risk monitoring
- Develop and mentor our future team of data engineers
What will make you succeed?
- Strong knowledge of Python, SQL (PostgreSQL), Linux and ideally Jenkins
- Exposure to AWS or GoogleCloud
- A fascination with data and a drive to produce purposeful data models
- Experience establishing and maintaining data warehouses
- The aspiration to lead and mentor small teams
- FinLeap is a company builder where a mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each portfolio company’s success
- We are team-focused: talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
- We work in a modern office at our FinTech Hub at Zoologischer Garten