PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You are the main point of contact with our publishers for technical support
- You support our publishers during the integration process of our products: SDKs, APIs, and ad tags
- You manage existing and build new partnerships with mobile publishers or media partners for PubNative - the world’s first and leading Native Mobile supply-side platform
- You analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly
- You monitor partner's traffic on a regular basis to identify key performance trends
- You proactively develop new suggestions to increase partner's productivity in ad placement
- You create status reports, performance analysis, and forecasts
- You actively work with business development managers to solve out any technical and operational requests from existing partners
- You meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience within the field of account management or business management in either mobile or online advertising industry
- Experience in ad operations or experience working with APIs and SDKs
- Fluent in English is a must-have
- Technical background or relevant knowledge is a strong plus
- Ambition to grow in your role as a technical account manager over a longer time-frame
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of mobile industry
- SQL skills are a strong plus
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.